1. DATA PROCESSING
Below you will find an overview of the Cookies and techniques we use, as well as information specific to the use of these Cookies and techniques.
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are sent by our website and are stored in your browser, on your computer or mobile device. Cookies contain information that we need in order to process your order and improve our Internet services.
3. WHAT ARE THE OTHER TECHNIQUES?
By using Cookies and other techniques, we make sure that, for example:
- you do not always receive the same information, or do not always have to enter the same information;
- the language you have in your browser is not lost at your next visit;
- we can analyse the browsing behaviour of our visitors and continue to improve the customer experience of our website;
- we can recognise the device our visitors use to visit and make online purchases.
4. TYPES OF COOKIES AND USE
We use essential Cookies to ensure you have a good shopping experience. These Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website and cannot be disabled in our systems.
You can set your browser to block or warn you of Cookies. In this case, you will not be able to browse the website or continue to use certain functions. This type of Cookie does not store personally identifiable information. These Cookies allow:
- that you are notified when an order has not been executed, so that you do not lose your products in the shopping cart;
- that log-in data is saved, so you do not have to enter it multiple times;
- to identify possible abuses and problems.
We can use functionality Cookies to remember the preferences you specified in previous visits and the changes you made to the website to suit your preferences.
Performance Cookies collect anonymous data that allows us to analyse how our visitors use our websites and thus improve the performance of our website.
These Cookies give us insight into how often our webshop is visited and how we can improve our webshop. The following data will be saved:
- The IP address (will be made anonymous);
- Browser type, screen resolution and device type;
- The source from which our Webshop is visited;
- The duration of the visitor’s session and the schedule at which the Webshop received the most visits;
- Use of Webshop features;
- The pages visited.
We do not share our analysis data with other third parties.
Confiserie Leonidas SA NV generates a portion of its visitors through partner and Internet ads. Third-party Cookies can be implemented to track the contribution of partner websites to our results. Some Google ads may contain third-party Cookies.
Would you like to get more information about Cookies? Visit allaboutcookies.org.
- ‘Share’ links to Facebook, Twitter and others:
If you use one of the ‘Share’ buttons on the website, a cookie may be placed on your computer by the relevant service. We have no control over the placement of these Cookies and we cannot block Cookies from these websites. For more information, please consult the relevant website.
We can embed YouTube videos in our pages. Pages with this built-in content may have YouTube Cookies. Go to google.com/ads/preferences/ .
When you click the McAfeeSecure widget on our website, McAfeeSecure places a Cookie to remember which site the widget is clicked from. McAfee can scan the website and guarantee that you can make your purchase in a secure environment. Go to mcafeestore.com/voorwaarden-en-beleid/gebruik-van-Cookies.
- Other/unexpected Cookies:
Due to the way the internet and websites work, we may not always be aware of Cookies implemented by third parties on our website.
This overview of Cookies by Leonidas shows the situation at the time of writing. Our goal is to keep this list up to date as much as possible. However, due to the non-static nature of the internet and the many (external) parties involved, it is possible that not all current Cookies and/or sites are yet listed in this overview.
5. REMOVE COOKIES IN BROWSER SETTINGS
Remove Cookies in Internet Explorer
Got to the menu Extra> Internet Options > General tab. Under Browsing History, click Delete.
You may not want to erase everything. In all cases, make sure the Cookies box is checked and click Delete.
Remove Cookies in Firefox
Go to Extra> Options > Privacy tab. Click Delete your recent history
Under Details, you can specify exactly what you want to delete. Please check Cookies in all cases. You can also indicate the lifetime of Cookies. Check All.
Remove Cookies in Chrome
Click on the 3 dashes in the upper right corner. Click Options > Advanced options tab. Under Privacy, click Clear browsing data…
In all cases, make sure that the Delete Cookies and other site data check box is checked. You can also indicate the lifetime of Cookies. Check All.